FastFerment Wine Starter Kit
Out of stock
FastFerment Starter Kits are the easiest way of making quality Beer, Wine, Cider or Mead. These kits provide everything needed to get started right out of the box. FastFerment Starter Kits replace buckets and carboys with 80% less work and deliver consistent, high quality homebrew and wine time after time. If you are getting into or recruiting people into the hobby, your choice of Starter Kit will make or break the experience. Make the right choice and have a guaranteed easy and fun experience with a newFastFerment Starter Kit - joining 30,000+ satisfied users so far!
Move over buckets & carboys, FastFerments are taking over! Our 7.9 gallon conical fermenter eliminates racking & transferring by doing primary & secondary fermentation in one vessel. FastFerments & accessories are available through our partner homebrew & winemaking retail stores.
Easy & Efficient
The FastFerment System is a one-stage fermenter, which allows brewers & winemakers to do primary & secondary fermentation in the same unit. FastFerment eliminates racking & transferring between buckets & carboys. This saves approximately 80% of the time & labor needed to make a batch of beer or wine compared to traditional methods. With less equipment, clean up is easy.
FastFerment is a professional system for the average Homebrewer & Winemaker. The conical design limits exposure to oxygen & allows for yeast harvesting. The end result is consistent high quality batches of beer & wine.
Benefits Over Traditional Conicals
The downfall of other conical fermenters is that you have to ferment the product with the valve closed and then the sediment accumulates above the valve. When the fermentation is complete you have to open the valve and flush the sediment out the bottom. This results in two main issues:
- You need to time the flushing of the sediment perfectly to ensure minimal loss of product.
- As the sediment is flushed out, there will always be yeast and the sediment hazes that float up into the product remaining in the unit.
Most conical fermenters cost $100s if not $1000s! The FastFerment MSRP is $100 USD
Why Use FastFerment?
- Guaranteed Consistent Batches
- Primary & Secondary Fermentation in the Same Container
- No Transfers & No Racking - 80% Less Work
- Better Quality Product with No Sediment Contamination
- Increased Sanitation with Less Contamination
- Less Oxygen Exposure
- Ability to Harvest Yeast & Save for Reuse
New Features and Benefits
- Easy Cleaning and Batch Stirring - 6" (15cm) removable screw top
- Total Capacity 7.9 US Gallons/ 30 Litres - Made for 5 - 7 Gallon batches with blow offs
- Easy Wall Mounting System - Mounts to standard 16" (40cm) wall studs
- 33% Bigger Valve for Increased Flow Rate - 1" (2.5cm) Bottom valve compared vs. 3/4" (2cm)
- Collection Ball for Yeast Harvesting - Save $100's & harvest your Yeast Strains!
- Temp. Monitoring Capabilities - ThermoWell included - Thermometer Avail.
- Made with HDPE: Food Grade
On wall mounts from bottom of collection ball:
- To top of Airlock: 35.5", 90cm
- To top of Lid: 32", 81cm
In the Stand:
- To top of Airlock: 37", 94cm
- To top of Lid: 33.5", 85cm
- With Wall Mounting Bolts: 14.75", 37.5cm
- Without Wall Mounting Bolts: 14.25", 36cm
- 7.9 US Gallons/ 30 Litres
- 1" (2.5cm) Teflon Seated Union Valve
- 6" (15cm) Removable Screw Top Lid
- One 7.9 US Gallon / 30 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6" (15cm) Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball For Harvesting Yeast
- 1" Union Teflon Valve and fittings
- Wall Mounts (2), Mounting Bolts & Anchors (4)
- 1/2" (1.25cm) PVC Hose (2' /60cm) & Hose Clamp
- Permanent Thermowell for Temperature Monitoring
- Double Level Corker
- 4 oz. Star San Sanitizer
- Triple Scale Hydrometer
- 24" Plastic Spoon
- Wine Bottle Brush
- Dual Scale Liquid Crystal Thermometer
- 2 - 2 oz. packets PBW